Ticket Exchange is the Club’s official online resale platform.
“Ticket Share” is an online platform that allows general admission Season Ticket Holders the ability to transfer a ticket for their designated seat to another supporter within their online network for designated home fixture they are unable to attend.
More information here:
Ticket share is not available for the Test Events.
We'll update this article with step by step instructions once it is available for Season Ticket holders to list their tickets on Ticket Exchange for sale on the ticketing platform.
Once the answers to the below questions have been confirmed, we'll update this article:
- How do I transfer my ticket to a friend or family member through Ticket Share?
- How to list my ticket on Ticket Exchange?
- How do I purchase a ticket listed by a Season Ticket Holder?
- How do I pay the difference - my Season Ticket is a junior ticket, I'd like to gift it to an adult?
- What happens to my points?
- Tickets are only on sale to One Hotspur Members - can I share my ticket with a friend/ family member who is in My Network, but is not a One Hotspur Member?
- I have an Accessible seat, can I share with anyone or do they have to be registered on the Access Scheme?
Note: Tickets for the Test events are strictly non-transferrable.
As mentioned in the Test Ticket Announcement information
I was successful in my application and bought a ticket but I now can’t attend – can I resell my ticket?
Tickets will be strictly non-transferable under any circumstances. Tickets for these events remain subject to the 2018/19 Ticket & Membership terms and conditions which prohibit the unauthorised resale of tickets.
Should any Season Ticket Holder be found to have sold their ticket (regardless of whether or not this is at or above face value), they will be subject to disciplinary action.Back to Top