How can I purchase a match ticket if I have access requirements?
All supporters wishing to purchase accessible seating must first register on the Club’s Access
Register with the Access Scheme
If you have an access requirement and wish to purchase a ticket please register with our Disability Access Scheme. Further information is available here:
When will tickets go on sale?
All ticketing information (including prices and on-sale dates) for upcoming home and away games can be found at tottenhamhotspur.com/tickets
- For more information about upcoming fixtures please see: 2018/2019 Fixture FAQ's
- For more information about ticketing release dates please see: When can I buy tickets?
Registered supporters can purchase tickets (subject to availability) on the relevant on-sale date by calling the Access team directly on 020 8365 5161. Lines are open 9.30am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
Members and season ticket holders can also purchase via their e-ticketing account.
Can I purchase a Season Ticket for accessible areas?
We currently are at capacity for season tickets. No further season tickets are available at this time, but supporters may join the waiting list by purchasing a One Hotspur + membership. To do so, please call the Access team directly on 020 8365 5161.
Supporters are advised that their position on the season ticket waiting list will be lost if there is any lapse in membership. Out of fairness and parity to other supporters on the list, we are unable to reinstate any supporter’s position on the season ticket waiting list in the event of a lapse in membership.
How long will I have to wait before I am offered a season ticket?
We are unable to advise when a member is likely to be offered a season ticket. Offers of season tickets are made strictly subject to availability, and this can vary from season to season.
Access: Ticket Exchange and Ticket Share FAQ
- I am a Season Ticket holder, how do I use Ticket Exchange?
- I am a One Hotspur Member, how do I purchase a ticket via Ticket Exchange?
- I am a Season Ticket holder, I'd like to share my ticket - can it only be with someone who is on the Disability Access Scheme?
Back to Top