Please be aware that the Automatic Cup Ticket Scheme will only be in operation for games played in our new Stadium. All Season Ticket holders will be given details regarding ticket sales on a match by match basis for Cup games played away from our new Stadium.
The Automatic Cup Scheme has now closed for the 2018/19 season, and we will not be accepting any additional requests from Season Ticket holders to upgrade.
For those Season Ticket holders registered on the Automatic Cup Ticket Scheme please see below:
• It is not possible to opt-out of the scheme for a particular home cup-tie for any reason. By joining the Automatic Cup Ticket Scheme, a Season Ticket Holder is committing to purchase every home cup-tie, regardless of opponent, date, time or competition.
• Tickets purchased through the Automatic Cup Ticket Scheme are not eligible for a refund under any circumstances.
• If you sign up and subsequently wish to cancel your participation in the Automatic Cup Ticket Scheme, you must put your request in writing via post or email.
• Upon cancellation, 5 points will be deducted from your loyalty point total and it will not be possible to opt back in to the Scheme for the remainder of the 2018/19 Season.
• If the payment card that you have registered on the scheme is declined for two consecutive “Autopay” runs, you will be removed from the scheme with no further notice. Upon being removed from the scheme, 5 points will be deducted from your loyalty point total and it will not be possible to opt back in to the Scheme for the remainder of the 2018/19 Season.
• This is an optional scheme. There is no obligation for any Season Ticket Holder to register for the scheme.
Back to Top