Please see the following the recent announcements regarding the new stadium:
- Club Statement – New Stadium and Financial Update
- Refunds and Ticketing: Wembley Ticketing - Existing and New Season Ticket Holders for 2018/19 Season
- Season Ticket holder credits update
- Wembley Stadium fixtures update
Following the announcement that all games up to and including Wolverhampton Wanderers on 29 December will be staged at Wembley Stadium, Season Ticket Holders will be credited 1/19th of the price you have paid for your 2018/19 Season Ticket for each fixture concerned.
- Credits for Chelsea match on 24 November: Have been added to Season Ticket Holders accounts. See refund dates below
- Credits for Southampton and Burnley: will both be loaded into online accounts on Friday 2 November. The Season Ticket sales period for both of these matches will then open on Tuesday 13 November. In order for supporters to receive their credits before these sales commence, credits must be claimed back no later than 5pm on Monday 5 November.
- Credits for matches against Bournemouth and Wolverhampton Wanderers: will be available from 16 November, with Season Ticket holders able to purchase tickets for both matches from 27 November. In order for these funds to be in supporters’ accounts prior to these sales opening, they must be claimed back online no later than 5pm on Monday 19 November.
Season Ticket holders are reminded that for data protection and security reasons, bank details previously submitted are not stored so details must be resubmitted for each credit payment in order for funds to be sent.
I’m a Season Ticket Holder – how do I book for the matches that will be played at Wembley Stadium?
All season ticket holders will have to book tickets if they wish to attend the games that are being held at Wembley Stadium, connected by EE.
HOW TO SECURE YOUR SEAT
1. Sign In to your Ticketing account using your client reference number and password.
2. Choose Reserved Tickets from the My Account menu that appears in the top right hand corner of the screen. You will have the option to add any other seats of Season Ticket Holders whose account(s) you manage, into your basket.
3. Once you have the seats in your basket you wish to purchase, click Proceed to Checkout and enter your payment details.
What about my Ticketing (loyalty) Points for the games played at Wembley Stadium?
All Season Ticket Holders were awarded 30 Ticketing Points upon purchase of a Silver Season Ticket which included points for all 19 Home Premier League games.
Additionally, Season Ticket Holders will receive 1 additional attendance point for games that have or will be played at Wembley Stadium, connected by EE.
As per the 2017/18 season, these points will not be added until after the game has been played and will only be awarded if your ticket is scanned on matchday.
You will continue to earn additional ticketing points for cup matches and away games, determined on a per match basis. Please see the Ticketing News section of the website for recent announcements.
For more information about which points have been added to accounts please see Ticketing Points
Do I still have to pay booking fees for these games?
For Home Premier League games:
As long as you book during one of the dedicated season ticket sales periods, booking fees will be waived for Gold and Silver Season Ticket Holders
For Home Cup matches:
All season ticket holders will be charged a per ticket booking fee for Home Cup Matches as these games are not included within a season ticket.
As a benefit of joining the Automatic Cup Ticket Scheme, Gold Season Ticket Holders will have their booking fees refunded. This refund will be processed within seven days of purchase.
If, for any fixture, you opt to have ticket sent to you in the post, a delivery fee of £1.00 per booking will apply. There is no delivery cost if you select Print at Home tickets.
What Credit have you put into my account?
Credit for the Fulham, Liverpool, Cardiff City, Manchester City and Chelsea matches have now been applied to your ticketing account balance. You can choose to leave it in your balance for the use against your 2019/20 Season Ticket or alternatively arrange for it to be refunded into your bank account.
Can I use my credit to purchase tickets?
Please note, it is not possible to use ticketing credit to purchase tickets.
If you do not wish to use your ticketing credit towards the cost of your 2019/20 Season Ticket, please arrange for this to be refunded into your bank account.
How do I claim my 1/19th refund?
- Sign into your ticketing account using you client reference number and password
- In the top right corner of the screen, click My Account.
- On the drop down menu below Account Management click Account Cashback.
- Enter your bank account details
To ensure that there is no delay in receiving your refund, before submitting, please carefully check all details are accurate for a valid UK bank account.
When will the refund appear in my bank account?
Payments will be extracted as per the below and processed, the payment will be deposited into your account as per the dates below.
If the payment was rejected for any reason (i.e. you have entered incorrect bank details), you'll see credit reapplied to your account which you can rearrange to be transferred if you wish.
|Refund request submitted:||Payment processed on:|
|By 12noon 20 August||24 August|
|By 12noon 23 August||31 August|
|By 12noon 3 September||10 September|
|By 4:00pm 10 September||17 September|
|By 11:59pm 24 September||1 October|
|By 11:59pm 7 October||15 October|
|By 11:59pm 24 October||1 November|
|By 8:59am 30 October||6 November|
|By 8:59am 1 November||9 November|
|By 8:59am 5 November||13 November|
|By 5:00pm 19 November||By 27 November|
A full schedule of credit and on sale dates for matches up until Wolverhampton Wanderers match will be announced in the upcoming weeks.
I entered the wrong account details, what do I do?
For security, we're not able to amend/cancel payment requests once submitted via My Cashback. If the payment attempt fails, please see below.
My payment failed, what do I do?
If we are unable to make payment (i.e. because the incorrect bank account details were entered), once notified by the bank, we will automatically re-credit your ticketing account (typically within the week, depending on the bank), to enable you to resubmit your cashback request.
I don't have a UK bank account, how do I get a refund?
As we'll need to process this manually for your, please call our Ticket office (we're not able to do this via email): 0344 844 0102 (UK) or from overseas on +44 20 7998 1068, selecting option 2. Lines are open from Monday - Friday, 09:30 - 17:00.
My season ticket seat is not reserved at the correct concessionary rate – what should I do?
Please message us if any change age has meant that your concessionary rate is not reflected in your reservation for any game.
What are the cut-off dates to be eligible for a concession season ticket?
- For our senior citizen priced tickets, supporters will need to 65 years or over on August 16th 2018.
- For our junior priced tickets, supporters will need to be 17 years or younger on August 16th 2018.
- For our young adult priced tickets, supporters will need to be 21 years or younger on August 16th2018.
1882 Season Ticket Holders
We are currently in the process of creating the feature walls within the private bars for our 1882 Season Ticket Holders. Access to the bars pre-match, at half-time and after the final whistle is one of the benefits of the 1882 Season Ticket package, as well as being able to add a name of 1882 Season Ticket Holders choice to the feature walls.
There is no action to be taken just yet, we'll email you soon with more information.
How do I know what 1/19th of the cost of my Season Ticket is?
A full breakdown can be found below:
I can't open the notification, what do I do?
A small number of Season Ticket holders have a notification in their My Account that they're not able to open. We're investigating with our ticketing partner to resolve this. Once we have an update we'll place it here.
Where is the family area?
The designated Family Area will be in the following blocks: 109, 110, 232, 416, 417, 510, 511 and 512. Supporters can only purchase within these areas if at least one junior is included within the booking.
Are Season Tickets available for the 2018/2019 Season?
All general admission Season Tickets have now sold for the 2018/2019 season. The season ticket waiting list positions will be updated in due course, with any future season tickets offered to One Hotspur + members in waiting list order.
For all other home game information, please click here.
Back to Top