Domestic fixtures

Any media representative looking to apply for accreditation to attend any domestic fixture (league or cup) requires a Premier League licence. Further information can be found by visiting

If you have any queries regarding an existing media accreditation application please email

Back to Top

Question not answered? Try seaching again or contact us.
Have more questions? Submit a request