If you purchased a Guided Tour Voucher, you'll receive an email on 22nd May 2019 with further details about how to book a space.
To be one of the first to know when we've launched our new Stadium Tour, please register your interest to receive the latest updates:
Gift Vouchers for Stadium Tours
It isn't possible to purchase gift vouchers just at the moment while the priority booking window is open.
Gift Vouchers will be valid for a year from the public opening date of Guided Stadium Tours and can be redeemed online once tickets go on sale.
There is concession pricing for 65+, students and children (5-15), under 5's go free (age at the time of the tour).
I have a voucher, how do I book and receive tickets?
If you are a voucher holder, once you've entered the access code (provided to you via email) and are on our website, you will be able to book a tour by following these steps:
- Choose your preferred tour date and time and add to basket
- Click the 'Redeem Voucher' button
- Enter the voucher type and voucher number and code(stated on your Gift Voucher)Continue and complete your tour booking
- You'll be sent an e-ticket, visitors can bring an electronic or printed copy of their tickets
Note: It is possible to book over the phone, however an administration fee of £2 is added to bookings made via the phone, there is no charge for bookings made online.
Can I change the date/time of my booking?
It is possible to change the date of your tour up to 3 days before your visit subject to availability and for a fee of £5.
The tour date I want is not available
As we're a working stadium once the football season dates are confirmed we'll be able to confirm additional Tour dates. We have limited availability in advance of the fixtures being confirmed for next season. An announcement on this is due June 2019 and new dates will be added after this. We regularly add more tour dates as they become available.
The best availability is shown online 6-8 weeks in advance.
Tours have sold out on my preferred date
We have limited availability on sale in advance of the fixtures being confirmed for next season. An announcement on this is due June 2019 and new dates will be added after this. We regularly add more tour dates as they become available.
Please note: The Tour Team aren't able to advise of future availability and have the same access to tour dates and times as shown online.
I can’t redeem my voucher as there are no available dates
Customers with gift vouchers purchased before July 15 2019 have until July 14 2020 to redeem their vouchers.
Tour dates are added as the football season gets confirmed. We currently have limited availability on sale until the end of 2019. When the new football season gets confirmed in early June more dates will be added. Please regularly check the website as the best availability will be shown online 6-8 weeks in advance.
Where do Guided Stadium Tours start from?
Guided Stadium Tours will start from inside the Tottenham Experience.
How long will guided Stadium Tours last?
Guided Stadium Tours are a 90-minute experience.
What happens if I am late?
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of your tour to allow time to check in. Tours start promptly at the time listed on your ticket. If you are late, we shall do our best to accommodate you on the tour. However, this may not be possible. Refunds will not be given if you are unable to attend your tour due to lateness.
Is photography permitted during the tour?
Yes, we encourage you to take photos throughout the tour We use green-screen technology that enables you to have your photo taken with your favourite player and there are professional photos taken throughout the tour in key areas. These are available to buy at the end of the tour if you wish. Tripods or drones cannot be taken on tours.
Can I take my bag on the tour?
The following sized bags may be taken onto the Stadium Tour after they have been searched. Personal bags of A4 size or smaller (21cm long x 15cm high)
- Clear plastic carrier bags with a maximum size of 30cm long x 30cm high
- Sealable, Club branded, plastic or vinyl merchandise bags purchasable online or from the Tottenham Experience.
Bag size is 30cm long x 6cm wide x 30cm high. Larger bags must be left in our free cloakroom located in the Tottenham Experience. Will my bag be checked? All bags brought into the Tottenham Experience will be searched on entry, as well as any personal bags taken onto the Stadium Tour.
Can I take a pushchair or buggy around with me?
We welcome pushchairs and buggies on the Guided Tour. You may also leave your pushchair in the cloakroom located in the Tottenham Experience.
Do you have baby changing facilities?
Baby changing facilities are available in all toilets located in the Tottenham Experience Shop.
Are tours available in languages other than English?
Guided Tours are delivered in English. Coming soon, we shall be launching Self-Guided tours which will be available in different languages. We will be able to offer translators for private bespoke tours, subject to availability.
Are you doing self-guided tours?
Self-guided tours will be coming soon. Visitors can sign up to hear news about TE tours and attractions on our website via the Museums page on the visitor attractions website.
Are you doing Legends tours?
Legends tours will be coming soon. Visitors can sign up to hear news about TE tours and attractions on our website via the Museums page on the visitor attractions website.
What are the Tottenham Experience opening times?
From 15th July The Spurs Shop at Tottenham Experience is open from 10.00 –18.00, Monday –Saturday and 10.00–16.30 on Sunday(10-10.30 Sunday browsing only)
Getting to the Tottenham experience for your stadium tour
We are well-served by public transport, so this is the best way to get to the stadium.
•White Hart Lane (London Overground):five mins walk to the stadium
•Seven Sisters (Victoria Line and London Overground):10 min bus frequent services operate 149 / 259 / 279 / 349
•Northumberland Park (Abellio Greater Anglia services):10 mins walk to the stadium free parking is available for up to three hours in Sainsbury’s Tottenham on non-match days andis a 5-minute walk from the Tottenham Experience.
How can I book a private tour?
This will be available in the future, we'll update details in due course.
How can I book an Access Ticket?
Visitors with access requirements can book tickets, including personal assistant tickets online at experience.tottenhamhotspur.com you can let us know if you require a wheelchair, hearing loop or any other adjustments during the checkout stage on the online booking.
If you need help with your booking or would like to give us more information about your requirements please email email@example.com call 020 3929 1882 (UK) or from overseas on +44 20 3929 1882 (Our phones are open Monday -Friday: 10:00 -17:00)
Is the tour accessible?
The Tour is step free throughout and is wheelchair accessible. There are seated areas at several points on the route, if you would like to borrow a wheelchair for the duration of your tour, you can request this during the online booking process at the checkout stage or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hearing loops are available to use and can be requested during the online booking process at the checkout stage or by emailing email@example.com. If you require any adjustments you can let us know during the online booking process at the checkout stage or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
A free personal assistant ticket can be provided for each paying disabled visitor and these can be added to your booking online. Please note that as children aged 5 and under are entitled to free entry, a personal assistant ticket will not be added in this instance. Personal assistants must assist visitors throughout their tour and visit.
There is a changing places facility and accessible toilet located in the Tottenham Experience Shop. We welcome assistance dogs, if you will be bringing an assistant dog on your tour, you can let us know during the online booking process at the checkout stage or by emailing email@example.com.
Is the Tottenham Experience/Club Shop Accessible?
Yes, the Tottenham Experience is fully accessible and was developed in collaboration with our Stadium Disability Inclusion Group, a pan-impairment group.
What is Tottenham Experience?
- Explore: Stadium Tours at the Tottenham Experience
- Get to know our new home in our fantastic behind-the-scenes stadium tour. Throughout this fully guided 90 minute tour, you will get to experience the player journey. Sit in the home changing room, walk out of the players tunnel, go pitchside, see the view from the dugout and much, much more.
- Dare: Sky Walk at the Tottenham Experience
- Do you dare to experience the spectacular Sky Walk? An adrenaline-filled attraction where you scale the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium and step on the glass walkway 40 metres above the pitch. Take in views of London before you test your nerve by taking the ultimate challenge – an abseil from the stadium roof to ground level.
- Discover: Museum and Club Archive at the Tottenham Experience
- Our Museum and Club Archive will tell the story of Spurs right in the heart of Tottenham, where the Club was originally founded. The Museum will be home to never seen before Club artefacts and tells Spurs' rich history through interpretive media and interactive displays. Uncover moments from our past, test your knowledge and share experiences in our interactive fan wall.
- The Club's historic Archive will be housed in the renovated and restored Grade II listed Warmington House, where for the first time in Club history, our vast collection of artefacts and records will be accessible to all. Admission for both attractions is free - once open, the Spurs Museum and Archive will be a must for any Spurs fan.
Can Spurs Gift Cards be used to purchase Guided Stadium Tour Gift Vouchers?Spurs Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase Guided Stadium Tour Gift Vouchers. We accept all major credit and debit
We'll make an announcement in due course regarding the opening date for Tours, register your interest and we'll let you know when you're able to book your place.
The latest information can be found here: experience.tottenhamhotspur.com
If you have purchased a gift voucher, please note:
- Receiving your voucher via email: If your email hasn't arrived: the booker will receive an email confirmation and the voucher will be emailed to the recipient (if different). It can take up to an hour for the email to arrive in your inbox. Please check your spam folder and search for "Tottenham Experience" in your inbox. If you still haven't received your email please get in touch.
- No Refunds / Exchanges: It isn't possible to get a refund/ part refund once purchase, as per terms and conditions - voucher can be used for up to one (1) year and can be gifted to someone else.
- If you've purchased a child voucher: if you need to purchase an adult ticket, you can pay the difference once you get to the payment page.
- If you've purchased an adult voucher: please ensure you redeem against an Adult ticket, as it isn't possible to be refunded the difference. Note: Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Gift your voucher:
- Please check the spelling carefully before you confirm your order as it is not possible to change the name on your gift voucher once purchased. To redeem the voucher all you need is the voucher code and booking number found on the gift voucher.
- Voucher expiry: You'll have one (1) full year from the date we open the tours (not from date of purchase) to use your voucher.
- Exclusively for tours: Vouchers can not be used in-store / for tickets. The type of tour will be printed on the gift voucher.
You have 1 year until Stadium Tours launches to use your voucher before it expires.
We're unable to arrange refunds, see notes above.
If your voucher hasn't arrived by email we can arrange this to be resent to you.
- Send A Message: we can resend your email voucher
- Call us: 020 3929 1882 (UK) or from overseas on +44 20 3929 1882 (Our phones are open Monday - Friday: 10:00 - 17:00)