Please select the option that applies to you:
One Hotspur members
To purchase match tickets in our accessible areas please call our dedicated disability line 0208 365 5161.
Please note that there is a specific ticket on-sale date when match tickets become available to members. Should tickets still remain following the members sale a designated ticket on-sale date will also be announced for non-members. Please keep in touch with the Club website here for all ticketing information for the 2017/2018 season.
*All tickets are strictly subject to availability.
The Club reserves the right to check a person's eligibility under the Equality Act 2010. All supporters with disabilities purchasing tickets in our accessible areas at White Hart Lane would be requested to provide an original copy of any of the following prior to purchasing match tickets:
- Confirmation of Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Confirmation of the Middle or Higher rate of Disability Living Allowance
- Confirmation of the Middle or Higher rate of Mobility Allowance
- Confirmation of the Middle or Higher rate of Attendance Allowance
- Confirmation of the Middle or Higher rate of Severe Disablement Allowance
- Certification of being Registered Blind or Partially Sighted
- A personal letter of support from your hospital specialist (dated within last 2 months and refreshed on a seasonal basis)
Please Note: Receipt of a Blue / Orange badge or incapacity benefit will not be considered sufficient to enable you to purchase tickets in our accessible areas of the stadium.
Proof of the above documentation must been seen before a ticket application can be made. All documents must be sent to email@example.com or handed in to the Ticket Office situated on the corner of Park Lane and the High Road. Opening hours are Monday - Friday, 09:30 -17:00.
.Back to Top