How to change your password:
- Login to the Ticket & Membership Centre here using your client reference number and current password.
- Once logged in select 'My Account' located to the right of the page alongside your name.
- Select 'Update Details' from the options to the right of the page.
- Change your password to something memorable, ensuring that you click the 'Save Details' button.
Change your delivery address
If you have just completed your match ticket purchase and have noticed the delivery address is incorrect, you will need to update your address details by logging into your online account.
Providing that you amend this immediately following your purchase, your tickets will be sent to the updated address. Tickets are sent to the address held on your membership account at the time they are printed.
Please follow the instructions below:
- Login to the Ticket & Membership Centre here using your client reference number and password.
- Select 'My Account' located to the right of the page, alongside your name.
- Select 'Update Details' from the options on the right-hand side of the page.
- Amend your postal address and remember to click 'Save'.
Having login problems?
If you've still having trouble accessing your account, please clear your cache (search "clear cache" for your individual browser if it's not listed below) which will typically resolve any login issues you may be experiencing.
You can also try a different browser.
If you are still having problems logging in please contact the ticket office. Please include a screenshot of the error message, which browser you're using and the version and they'll be able to investigate further and confirm you've taken the above steps to resolve any login problems.
Please note it can take up to 5 working days to investigate individual cases.
If you're being presented with an error message please see here for more details
Back to Top