What is My Network?
My Network is an online function that enables you to manage the membership accounts of friends or family members and purchase a match ticket on their behalf.
There is no limit to the number of members you may add to your online network. Please note that you will not be able to purchase a ticket to a match on behalf of a fellow member if they are not included within your online network
Add members to your network
To add people to your network, you simply need their Client Reference Number (CRN), this means you can purchase a ticket for them at the time of booking.
- Login to the Ticket & Membership Centre here, using your client reference number and password.
- Select 'My Account' from the options to the right of the page displayed alongside your name.
- Select the 'My Network' button from the options to the right of the page.
- To add a member to your network, scroll down and select 'Search for existing users' and enter their client reference number and surname in the text fields provided. This will add them to your network so that you may purchase a ticket on their behalf.
- If you wish to manage their account, including renewing their membership, you will need to select the 'upgrade to managed' button on the right-hand side of the page. Once you have done so an email will be sent to the member who will need to follow the link to complete the process.
Remove members from your network
You may wish to remove a One Hotspur member from your online network if you no longer want them to have the privilege to purchase tickets on your behalf. You can do this by using the remove/block function in My Network:
- Login to the Ticket & Membership Centre here using your client reference number and password.
- Select 'My Account' to the right of the page, alongside your name.
- Select 'My Network' from the options on the right.
- Scroll to the bottom of this page and you will see a list of members who are currently in your online network.
- There is an 'X' symbol to the right of each member’s credentials. Please select the member you wish to remove and they will no longer be able to purchase a ticket on your behalf.