A client reference number (CRN) is a unique seven-digit number that starts with either the number 2 or 3.
You may already have a CRN if you have previously booked tickets, One Hotspur membership, used the online Spurs Shop or registered on tottenhamhotspur.com.
For support with logging into your online account, please see below:
How to create an account in five easy steps!
- Visit the Club homepage here.
- Select 'Register' in the top left-hand corner of the page.
- Click on 'Create Account'.
- Complete the online registration form.
- Click 'Complete Registration'.
You have now created your online account!
Please ensure that you take note of your client reference number displayed alongside your name on the right-hand side of the page. This is your unique ID which will enable you to login and purchase a ticket (subject to availability) or query anything related to your account.
Forgotten client reference number
Please click here and enter your email address and date of birth and we shall send you an email detailing your client reference number.
Please follow the steps below to reset your password:
- Click here to access the Ticketing & Membership Centre.
- Select 'Forgot your login details?' underneath the password field on the right-hand side of the page.
- Enter your client reference number and surname and click 'Reset Password'.
- An email has been sent to you to confirm your request. Login to your email account and follow the link to complete the process and reset your password.
Multiple client reference numbers
In order to optimise your online experience we have consolidated client reference numbers where supporters previously held more than one account.
Your new, consolidated account is the most recent or relevant one you have used. To find out the client reference number that we have allocated to your account please check your most recent emails from the Club.
If you are finding it difficult to locate your client reference number or if you are having trouble logging into your online account, please contact the Ticket Office by email at email@example.com or by phone on 0344 844 0102 (UK) or from overseas on +44 20 7998 1068, selecting option 2. Lines are open from Monday - Friday, 09:30 - 17:00.Back to Top