A client reference number (CRN) is a unique seven-digit number that starts with either the number 2 or 3. It is your unique ID which will enable you to login and purchase a ticket (subject to availability) or query anything related to your account.
You may already have a CRN if you have previously booked tickets, One Hotspur membership, used the online Spurs Shop or registered on tottenhamhotspur.com.
For support with logging into your online account, please see below:
Forgotten client reference number
- Search: search your inbox for "CRN" or "Client reference number", you will also have received emails from email@example.com which will likely include your CRN
- Find: Your CRN is printed on your membership / Stadium Access card
- Request: Alternatively, click here and enter your email address and date of birth and we shall send you an email detailing your client reference number
Please follow the steps below to reset your password:
- Click here to access the Ticketing & Membership Centre.
- Select 'Forgot your login details?' underneath the password field on the right-hand side of the page.
- Enter your client reference number and surname and click 'Reset Password'.
- An email has been sent to you to confirm your request. Login to your email account and follow the link to complete the process and reset your password.
- This link will expire, if you haven't clicked it with 30minutes you'll need to request a new password reset link
Your password reset email hasn't arrived
Please check the following which is the typical cause for you not receiving your reset email:
- Ensure firstname.lastname@example.org has been added to your contacts. Search in your inbox in case it has ended up in your junk folder
- If your work/virus filter quarantines emails, there may be a delay. Please follow instructions as you would normally. This may cause a delay in you receiving an email. If this happens you may need to request another reset email if the password reset link has expired
- Check your email address is correct, it happens - people forget a character, enter an email address that isn't connected to that CRN.
Please note, for security, the Customer Service team is unable to reset your password for you. The password reset will be sent to the email address registered to the account. If your email address has changed, you will need to contact us to request we change your email address, you will be asked to provide answers to security questions. If you need to change your email address please contact us. Once your email address has been changed, you'll be able to request a password reset link to reset your password.
If you are having problems logging into your account, please see Troubleshooting and support.
How to change your password:
- Login to the Ticket & Membership Centre here using your client reference number and current password.
- Once logged in select 'My Account' located to the right of the page alongside your name.
- Select 'Update Details' from the options to the right of the page.
- Change your password to something memorable, ensuring that you click the 'Save Details' button.
Multiple Client Reference Numbers (CRN)
If you have multiple CRN's associated with the same email address there are two ways to log in
- Enter your email address, you'll be prompted to enter the date of birth of the individuals account you wish to log into.
- Or, enter the CRN
If you are having problems logging in to an individuals account, please ensure you're logged out (close any open tabs etc), clear your cache as your computer may be picking up old information. If the problem persists, please see Troubleshooting and support.Back to Top