See the new Fan Guide for more information:
The guide takes you through the entire fan journey on a matchday – from your ticket, to planning your day, to everything you will find within our new home and where to find it:
Ticket box office
The Ticket Box Office is located next to the new stadium and will be well signposted.
The operating hours of the Ticket Box Office vary per event day. However this will typically be from 4 hours prior to turnstiles opening and will close at half time for sporting events and 30 minutes after a headline act takes to the stage for a concert.
Ways to Pay
The Club is proud to deliver the world’s first fully cashless stadium as we aim to provide the best possible fan experience at our new home.
See here for more information: Ways to Pay
No cash will be accepted for any purchase made within the new stadium and its surrounding campus, including the Tottenham Experience.
We accept the following methods of payment:
- All major contactless UK debit and credit cards, with chip and pin applying for purchases over £30.
- Mobile and wearable payment, including Apple Pay and Google Pay - this method supports high value contactless payments.
- Stadium Access Card – Season Ticket Holders and One Hotspur Members can load any amount of money onto their card within any Club shop using a cashless payment method.
- Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Prepaid Card – will soon be available in Club shops or online
- Gift Card – traditional Tottenham Hotspur Gift Cards will continue to be available in Club Shops and can be used as a further payment method.
Internal and external Spectator Information Points will be updated in due course.
Information Points will provide the following services:
- Venue and local information
- Hearing loop assistance
- Language assistance
- Travel Information
Food & drink kiosks
The Club has designed the stadium’s food and drink experience around feedback from fans and looks to embrace the local vibe and culture. From our signature pies, street food-style dishes to Europe’s longest bar, there will be something for every visitor.
We shall be catering for special dietary requirements across the stadium. Staff will be equipped with, allergen information on all of our food products served within the Market Place, Touchline Grills and Tap Inns. Visitors can also use the new Spurs Official App (coming soon) to identify which of our outlets have the widest range of foods to meet their needs and dietary requirements.
A staple of any matchday, programme vendors will be present outside and inside the stadium, all equipped with cashless payment devices.
Tottenham Experience & Merchandise
The Tottenham Experience located on the High Road is home to the largest retail space of any football club in Europe, utilising the latest retail concepts and technology.
For store opening hours see here: tottenhamhotspur.com/shop
Spectator First Aid facilities will be updated soon
Complimentary water stations or water fountains locations will be updated soon
Baby Changing Facilities
Our Baby Changing facilities can be found in the Changing Places unit within the Tottenham Experience.
Please note, once you leave the stadium you'll not be able to re-enter.
If you're planning to cycle to the match, see Getting here > Cycling for full information
Assistance dogs and have dedicated dog spending areas - one in the South East Corner, ground floor, the other in the North East corner on Paxton Terrace.
Prayer Room location will be updated soon.
General Admission toilets are located around the internal concourses on each level of the stadium.
Accessible Toilets are located throughout the stadium.
The stadium is cashless, there are no ATM's available within the stadium
We are a non-smoking venue. Smoking (including the smoking of electronic and vapor cigarettes) are not permitted anywhere within the stadium.
Please click here
The following articles must not be brought within the Ground: knives, fireworks, smoke canisters, air-horns, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, laser devices, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles and any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety.
Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to the Ground.
Any article that might be used as a weapon, be deemed to be offensive or abusive, or compromise public safety, will be confiscated and or reported to the police.
Unlicensed musical instruments: trumpets, drums and other devices capable of causing a disturbance or nuisance.
Flag poles greater than 1m in length and flares. Bottles, glass vessels, cans, flasks, Frisbees and similar items, dangerous or hazardous items, illegal substances, explosives or ammunition; fireworks, knives, blades or other weapons, firearms, scooters, skateboards or other skates. Laser devices, smoke canisters, signs or items with corporate or inappropriate branding, unauthorised fliers, spray paint, large industrial style “permanent“ marker pens, prams / pushchairs(will be assessed for each event. Please check the relevant event page for further information), transmitting devices, professional cameras & recording devices (This applies to cameras that have interchangeable lenses), large suitcases, laptops, illegal merchandise items, water bottles (need to have the ability to decant), illegal charity collection utensils, motorbike helmets, umbrellas, darts, hampers and cold boxes, air horns, alcohol and animals (except service dogs & guide dogs).
Flag / Banners Policy
Our new stadium upholds the highest standards of Health and Safety. The following guidance is in line with the stadium’s grounds regulations.
- We know that many supporters like to display flags at football matches and will always be as accommodating as possible.
- Flags are not generally confiscated, however the obstruction of gangways, access routes, exits and entrances, health and safety signage and stairways is strictly forbidden.
- In the event of an emergency we must have all access and exit points clear.
- We reserves the right to confiscate flags if they are very large or may compromise public safety, obscure someone’s view, a camera position or if a flag carries offensive, discriminatory or inflammatory messaging.
- Flags more than 250cm in size at their widest or longest section will not be allowed and flagpoles greater than 1m in length will not allowed.
- Any articles that could potentially be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety are strictly prohibited.
- Permission must be sought in advance from the stadium and event owner to arrange use of the very large supporter flags that are designed to be passed over people's heads. In such cases the flag must be flame retardant and the organiser bringing the flag into the stadium will need to provide the appropriate fire/H&S certification.
Entry to the Ground shall constitute acceptance of the Clubs Ground Regulations. If you are in any doubt, please contact the Club in advance of your visit by emailing email@example.com
Reporting Anti-social Behaviour
The Club treats anti-social behaviour seriously and expects all supporters to treat everyone with respect.
If you witness any of the following, please send a text anonymously to 07537404821 - within your message please identify the location in which the bad behaviour is taking place (BLOCK, ROW, SEAT) in order for the safety officer to view the incident via the extensive cameras around the stadium, a team may also attend:
- FOUL – Bad language and bad behaviour
- RACISM – Racist chant and shouting
- HPH – Homophobic chanting
- DRINK – Drinking in view of the pitch
- SMOKE – Smoking within the stadium
- STAND – Standing within the seating bowl
- PYROS – Pyrotechnics
Can I smoke within the stadium
The Stadium is a non-smoking venue. Smoking (including the smoking of electronic cigarettes) are NOT permitted anywhere within the stadium.
Please note, once you enter the venue, there is a no re-entry policy which means you will not be able to re-enter the venue should you leave for any reason.
Children & Babies
All persons entering the ground must have their own match ticket regardless of age or size. This is a safety requirement in order to comply with our stadium licencing conditions.
If your child is under 18 years of age, you can purchase a Junior ticket. For more ticketing information including availability see Tickets.
Whilst we do not prohibit babes in arms from coming into the stadium, we do ask all parents and guardians to carefully consider if a football stadium is an appropriate environment before bringing a very small child to the ground.
The Family Area concourse, situated in the North West corner, is clearly identifiable with vibrant graphics throughout and offers a tailored experience for fans attending with children of all ages. Family Areas concourse are in blocks 109, 110, 416, 417, 510, 511 and 512.
Please note: There are no facilities within the stadium for storing push chairs.
Back to Top