Tickets are sent approximately 7 days prior to the match being played.
Please note, only purchase tickets from official sellers, tickets purchased via 3rd party re-seller websites (such as TicketBis, StubHub) are not valid and you may be refused entry, see here for more information: Official Sellers & Unauthorised Ticket Information.
Please note your stadium access card will not allow you entry into the stadium.
As it is more convenient to have your tickets with you when you arrive at the stadium, please give your tickets time to arrive in the post.
- Living in the UK: Tickets are typically posted the week prior to the match. Please wait until two (2) working days prior to match giving the tickets time to arrive in the post (if we print replacement tickets, your original tickets will be cancelled).
- Travelling to the UK: If by the time you leave for the UK your tickets haven't arrived please message us and we can make arrangements for replacement tickets for collection on match-day at the Wembley Stadium ticket office (be sure to include your booking reference).
- Wed 3 Oct at 20:00 - Barcelona - posted w/c 24 September
- Sat 6 Oct – Cardiff City - posted w/c 17 September
- Sat 20 Oct – West Ham United - TBC posting w/c 8 October
- Wed 24 Oct at 17:55 - PSV Eindhoven - TBC posting w/c 15 October
- Mon 29 Oct at 16:00 – Manchester City - TBC posting w/c 22 October
Ticket Office at Wembley stadium
If you have any concerns, the ticket office will be open on match-day from up to 4 hours until half-time. Visit the West Ticket office at Wembley Stadium (at the very front of Wembley Stadium, directly under the Bobby Moore statue, Mezzanine Level / Level B1) on match-day with your booking confirmation, and some photo ID (i.e. Passport, Drivers Licence).
If required please arrive at least 90 minutes prior to the advertised kick off to collect your tickets and clear security. For directions please see: Where is the ticket office @ Wembley
If you arrive early, there are plenty of bars and restaurants close to the Stadium you can visit after you've collected your tickets.
How to print Ticketfast / "print at home tickets"
If you selected Ticketfast/ "print from home" tickets at the time of booking, you'll receive an additional email with a link to your ticket(s). All you need is Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0. or higher. (If you don't have it, download it here for free).
Please print the ticket and bring to gain access to the stadium.
Should you not have received this email, you can sign in to your account by clicking here and request to have them resent to you.
Once signed in, your name will appear in the top right hand corner – click it to access your account. Then choose account history and find that transaction in the history.
Your ticket will appear here and offer you the option to resend it.
If you would like the e-ticket sent to a different address, once signed in to your account, choose My Account and then Update Details. Amend the email address and then complete the steps detailed above.
You will be sent a paper ticket to your address as per your account (change your address) approximately 7 days prior to the match. If your ticket has not arrived on the last working day before the match, please contact the Ticket Office on 0344 844 0102 (select option 2, the team is available Monday to Friday 9:30 to 5:30) or message us and we will be able to investigate and arrange a duplicate ticket for collection if appropriate.
- One Hotspur Members: You will be issued a paper ticket for matches played at Wembley. Tickets for games at our new Stadium will automatically be loaded onto your Membership / Stadium access card which you will receive as part of your One Hotspur Membership pack (see delivery info).
- Non members: You will be issued an e-ticket, more details will be given closer to the time.
For Spurs Shop order information please see here: Spurs Shop > I've ordered
Back to Top