The Club was formed in 1985 as Broxbourne Ladies by the late Sue Sharples and Kay Lovelock after the East Herts College team folded.
For the 1991/1992 Season, the team got permission granted for the name Tottenham Hotspur to be used and at the start of the 1992/1993 Season a reserve side was added to the Senior side.
The Club continues to grow and their reliance on realising player’s true potential has seen many move onto Centres of Excellence and through to the First Team after progressing through the junior sides.
Spurs Ladies is one of the biggest clubs in London, running 13 teams with the First Team playing in the FA Women's Premier League South. The Club runs three senior sides and ten Youth sides at Under-17s, Under-15s, Under-14s (two teams), Under-13s (two teams), Under-12s, Under-11s (two teams) and Under-10s.
- FA South-East Combination Champions: 2010/2011
- London and South-East Regional Women's Football League: Premier Division Champions 2007/2008
- Greater London Regional Women's League - Premier Division Runners-up: 1994/1995, 1995/1996, 1996/1997, 2000/2001
- Greater London Regional Women's League - Division 1 Champions: 1997/1998
- London County Senior Cup Winners: 2011/2012
- Middlesex County Cup Runners-up: 1991/1992
- Greater London Regional Women's League Cup Winners: 1995/1996
- Greater London Regional Women's League Cup Runners-up:1998/1999, 2003/2004
- Ryman’s Women’s Cup Runners Up: 2014/2015
- Ryman Women's Cup Winners: 2015/2016
- Capital Women's Cup Runners Up: 2015/2016
- FA Women's Premier League Cup Winners: 2015/2016
- FA Women's Premier League Southern Division Winners: 20169/2017
- FA Women's Premier League Championship Play-off Winners: 2016/2017
Back to Top