To help us answer your query as soon as possible, please take a moment to find the team who is best placed to help you.
Remember to include your Client Reference number in relation to any membership/ ticketing enquiry.
For information about how to buy tickets, please see "Ticketing: Can I buy a ticket?"
- Season Tickets
- Ticketing (not Season / Membership renewals)
- Accessability or Disability Access
- Travelling from overseas
- Club shop or online store
Season Ticket & One Hotspur Membership Renewals
If you need to contact a member of our dedicated Season Ticket Holder and Membership renewals support team,
Send us a message or call 0330 333 2018. Lines are open:
- Monday - Friday: 8.30am to 8pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 10am to 4pm
Please note, this team can only manage queries directly related to Season Ticket and or Membership Renewals, for ticketing information for home and away games please see below.
For call costs, see below.
If you've not been able to find the answer you need on Ask Spurs, please contact 0344 844 0102 for all ticketing enquiries.
The Ticket Office team are available:
- Monday - Friday: 9:30am to 5pm (except for Match days)
- Match day: Open 4 hours prior to kick-off* and close at Half-time
Alternatively send us a message and the team will endeavour to respond within 48 hours Monday-Friday.
You can find the ticket office on the corner of Park Lane and the High Road:
Ticket Office, Tottenham Hotspur Football Club, 748 High Road, London N17 0AP
*If the match is to be played in the early afternoon, with kick-off at 12:00 or 12:45, the Ticket Office will open at 09:00.
For call costs, please see below:
Calls to the 0344 number average at less than 5 pence per minute from BT landlines but of course, tariffs may change dependent on your chosen provider or if using mobile services.
Most mobile operators and service providers include calls to 0344 numbers within their inclusive minutes (again, dependent on your chosen tariff with your operator).
Any other number that has historically been used (0844) will still be active and connect you to the Ticket Office, however this number is not published or publicised by the Club and may incur higher charges.
Press or Media
If you'd like to speak to our media team or would like discuss being included in the program see Media & Accreditation.
Partnerships or Sponsorship
If you’d like to speak to our partnership and sponsorship teams please contact our Partnership team.
To speak to someone about our Premium options, please contact our Premium team.
For find out more information about our Accessibility Scheme and contact details please see Disability Access Scheme.
For more information about safeguarding please see here.
General Club Enquiries
Tottenham Hotspur Football Club
782 High Road
Telephone: 0344 499 5000
We aim to provide an excellent service across all areas of the Club – however from time to time, things might not go as planned. We take all complaints very seriously and will endeavour to resolve them quickly in every case.
Who should I contact?
On a game day – at the game:
- In emergencies, please contact match staff and/or the police
- Most cases problems that arise can be resolved quickly by speaking to match staff or by visiting the Ticket Office (which is open up to 4 hours prior to kick-off and closes as half-time)
- In the case of problems with standing, abusive or foul language in the first instance please make a steward aware, you can also anonymously report Anti-social behaviour at Wembley which is monitored during and directly after the game, see here for instructions
All other times:
- Our Customer Service agents are in the best position to resolve your issues quickly and they should be the first person you contact. Our agents aim to respond to all queries within 2 working days, please contact them here.
- If you have already contacted our Customer Service team and still feel that your issue has not been solved to your satisfaction then please contact us by making a complaint. You can do this by sending an email to email@example.com.
Our Supporter Services team will look into your complaint and if necessary, we will get in touch with you for further information. The points you raise will be investigated fully and the details of your complaint will be carefully reviewed. We aim to respond within 5 workings days, which gives us time to investigate fully.
If appropriate, we will also tell you what steps we will take to address the situation - and what steps we will take to ensure it does not happen again.
- The Independent Football Ombudsman: Once you have been through the Club’s Complaints process, if you are unhappy with the outcome and have reached “deadlock” or it has been more than six weeks since you submitted your complaint and you feel it hasn’t been properly responded you have the option to go to the Independent Football Ombudsman. Please see their website for more information.