Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham 18 August:
- New Stadium Test Events
For further details on our test events please click here.
- 2018-2019 Premier League
All fixtures remain subject to change, and for a complete list please click here.
Spurs Vs Fulham - please click here
- UEFA Champions' League
A further announcement will be made following the draw in August
- International Champions Cup 2018
For fixture & ticketing information please click here.
Oakland Raiders Vs Seattle Seahawks - click here for ticket information.
- Stadium Tours
Register your interest to receive further details in our new stadium tours.
- Spurs Ladies
All fixture and ticketing information will be announced here.
Fixture update for supporters
Following the recent update from the Club, the Home fixture against Liverpool will be played at Wembley.
When can I purchase tickets?
Ticket sales for all our home 2018/2019 Premier League games will be released in due course.
- Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham 18 August: On sale, One Hotspur Members only until 1 August - more details
- Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool 15 September: Not on sale yet
Who can purchase tickets?
- One Hotspur Member: You'll be given the opportunity to purchase tickets online or over the phone (one ticket per member). One Hotspur + members will get priority access to tickets- see information about benefits of One Hotspur membership. Tickets will always become available first to One Hotspur members and, as per previous years, you may be able to request tickets for a guest after the initial sales window has passed (depending on restrictions for each game and subject to availability). Plus One Hotspur Members will get access to our Ticket Exchange - our secondary ticketing platform - which allows members the opportunity to purchase seats from Season Ticket Holders who can't get to a game.
- Not a member: Should there still be tickets remaining after our members and guest sales, tickets may become available on general sale (up to six per person). Unfortunately, we’re unable to guarantee if tickets will reach general sale so you may wish to consider One Hotspur membership. Travelling from overseas, see information below.
How do I purchase more than one ticket?
You can add other members to your online network, you can then select the number of tickets you wish to buy and re-assign tickets to the other member/s - depending on availability of course.
If your friend is not a One Hotspur member, you may be able to request tickets for a guest after the initial sales window has passed (depending on availability).
If you are not a member, unless tickets are released for general sale you will not be able to purchase a ticket and you may wish to look at our Premium and travel options below.
I'm travelling from overseas / I'd like to buy multiple tickets?
Once ticket information has been confirmed, if you're not already a One Hotspur Member, and the match isn't avaliable on general sale, you may wish to look at:
- Premium hospitality package options
- Travel packages: Our official partner Thomas Cook Sports offers travel packages, you can register your interest and they'll be in touch once they have more information
When can I visit the new Stadium?
You can Register your interest for new stadium tours and we'll send you more information when it is available.
Once details have been announced, supporters will be able to apply to attend these two Test Events through two ballots and further details of these will follow in due course. Priority for both events will be given to Season Ticket Holders and then One Hotspur +, followed by One Hotspur members. More information here.
I have access requirements
Supporters with disabilities or impairments with access requirements, the Club offers dedicated accessible seating areas for wheelchair users and ambulant access supporters. Please see our Access Page or contact our Access team on 0208 365 5161 for more information.