- 2018-2019 Premier League: The season kicks off with an away visit to Newcastle United on 11 August 2018. All fixtures remain subject to change. Click here for full details on out home games for the new season
- NFL fixture: Oakland Raiders Vs Seattle Seahawks, 14th October 2018 please register: ticketmaster.co.uk/nfl
- International Champions Cup 2018: Please see: tottenhamhotspur.com/spursinusa
- UEFA Champions’ League: Announcements will be made following the draw in late August
Fixture update for supporters
Following the release of the fixtures for the new season, we are delighted to announce that we shall play our first home game at our new stadium on the weekend of 15/16 September 2018 against Liverpool. Please click here for full details.
When can I purchase tickets?
Ticket sales for all our home 2018/2019 Premier League games will be released in due course.
- One Hotspur Member: You'll be able to purchase tickets online or via the Ticket office, One Hotspur+ members will get priority access to tickets, see information about benefits of One Hotspur membership. Priority will be given to One Hotspur members, and as per previous years depending on restrictions for each game you may be able to request tickets for a guest after the initial sales window has passed.
- Not a member: Unless tickets are released for General Admission you will not be able to purchase tickets.
How do I purchase more than one ticket?
You can add other members to your online network, you can then select the number of tickets you wish to buy and re-assign tickets to the other member/s.
If your friend is not a One Hotspur member, you may be able to request tickets for a guest after the initial sales window has passed (depending on availability).
I'm travelling from overseas, how can I purchase tickets?
Once ticket information has been confirmed, if you're not already a One Hotspur Member, if the match isn't available for General Admission, you may wish to look at:
- Premium hospitality package options
- Travel packages: Our official partner Thomas Cook Sports offers travel packages, you can register your interest and they'll be in touch once they have more information
When can I visit the new Stadium?
You can Register your interest for new stadium tours and we'll send you more information when it is available.
How can I request special access?
Supporters with disabilities or impairments with access requirements, the Club offers dedicated accessible seating areas for wheelchair users and ambulant access supporters. Please see our Access Page or contact our Access team on 0208 365 5161 for more information.
Back to Top