- International Champions Cup 2018: Please see: tottenhamhotspur.com/spursinusa
- 2018-2019 Premier League: The season kicks off with an away visit to Newcastle United on 11 August 2018. All fixtures remain subject to change, see Matches
- NFL fixture: Oakland Raiders Vs Seattle Seahawks, 14 October 2018, register interest: ticketmaster.co.uk/nfl Premium tickets available from 17 July.
- Spurs Ladies: Information about tickets will be announced in July
- Stadium Tours: Register your interest for new stadium tours
- UEFA Champions’ League: Announcements will be made following the draw in late August
Fixture update for supporters
Following the release of the fixtures for the new season, we are delighted to announce that we shall play our first home game at our new stadium on the weekend of 15/16 September 2018 against Liverpool. Please click here for full details.
When can I purchase tickets?
Ticket sales for all our home 2018/2019 Premier League games will be released in due course.
- One Hotspur Member: You'll be able to purchase tickets online or over the phone (one ticket per member). One Hotspur + members will get priority access to tickets- see information about benefits of One Hotspur membership. Tickets will always become available first to One Hotspur members and, as per previous years, you may be able to request tickets for a guest after the initial sales window has passed (depending on restrictions for each game and subject to availability).
- Not a member: Should there still be tickets remaining after our members and guest sales, tickets may become available on general sale (up to six per person). Unfortunately, we’re unable to guarantee if tickets will reach general sale so you may wish to consider One Hotspur membership. Travelling from overseas, see information below.
How do I purchase more than one ticket?
You can add other members to your online network, you can then select the number of tickets you wish to buy and re-assign tickets to the other member/s.
If your friend is not a One Hotspur member, you may be able to request tickets for a guest after the initial sales window has passed (depending on availability).
I'm travelling from overseas, how can I purchase tickets?
Once ticket information has been confirmed, if you're not already a One Hotspur Member, and the match isn't avaliable on general sale, you may wish to look at:
- Premium hospitality package options
- Travel packages: Our official partner Thomas Cook Sports offers travel packages, you can register your interest and they'll be in touch once they have more information
When can I visit the new Stadium?
You can Register your interest for new stadium tours and we'll send you more information when it is available.
Ticket information will be released in July, please see here for the latest information.
I have access requirements
Supporters with disabilities or impairments with access requirements, the Club offers dedicated accessible seating areas for wheelchair users and ambulant access supporters. Please see our Access Page or contact our Access team on 0208 365 5161 for more information.Back to Top