The club runs a Ticket Exchange system for selected matches and this is open on the basis outlined below. If it is not open for a particular fixture then please click here to buy tickets
With the sales and allocation process for Season Tickets at Wembley Stadium for next season well underway, we are now able to confirm details regarding the ticket resale platform that the Club will operate for our Premier League matches.
Any Season Ticket Holder that is not able to attend a home fixture next season will be able to list their seat for sale via the Ticket Exchange system that we will operate in conjunction with Ticketmaster. The headline points to note regarding this system are:
- Tickets will be listed for sale at the match ticket face value price
- Season Ticket Holders will recoup 1/19th of the cost of their Season Ticket when their seat is sold for a Premier League fixture
- Once their seat is sold Season Ticket Holders will be able to select whether they receive the rebate for sold tickets in the form of a BACS payment. These payments will be run once a month so please allow a maximum of four weeks for the funds to appear in your account
- Alternatively, the funds can be held to be used as payment against the cost of their Season Ticket for the 2018-19 season
- Season Ticket Holders will not pay any fees for listing or selling their season tickets for sale
- Purchasers will pay a single fixed £7.50 per ticket fee when purchasing a match ticket via Ticket Exchange
- The Season Ticket Exchange will be operational once the Club has announced that the match has sold out, or at our discretion at any point in the sales process. This will be announced through Club communication channels.
- Following every home Premier League fixture this season, Season Ticket Holders will be issued with one additional Loyalty Point if either they have their Season Stadium Access Card scanned at Wembley Stadium’s turnstiles OR list their seat for sale on our Ticket Exchange system
- Any One Hotspur Member who purchases a ticket via the Ticket Exchange system will have their stadium Access Card credited with the fixture. Additionally there is no need to contact the Ticket Office as a loyalty point will be added once the Stadium Access Card is scanned at Wembley Stadium's turnstiles.
- Disabled supporters seated in the accessible areas of the stadium should note that the personal assistant provision is provided free of charge, so cannot be listed in isolation.
Seats within the designated accessible areas are only available to purchase by those supporters who have previously registered their personal requirements with the Access Team.
All enquiries regarding tickets within our accessible areas should be directed to email@example.com
Back to Top