We are proud of the considerable work that we do off the pitch in support of charitable causes, using the power of football and the global appeal of Tottenham Hotspur to make a positive difference to the lives of people both at home and abroad.
Whilst we should love to be able to support the many good causes that exist, the huge and ever-increasing number of requests we receive means that this is simply not possible. We have, therefore, set out the following policy and guidelines to provide clarity and fairness.
The Club’s charitable policy and guidelines
- The Tottenham Hotspur Foundation, a registered charity, is the primary focus of our charitable commitments. Through our award winning Foundation, the Club has created over 2.4 million life-changing opportunities since its launch in 2007.
- We adopt an external charity - the official charity partnership is currently Noah's Ark Hospice.
- Spurs Wishes is a Club charity set up to capture and deliver the work of the Club staff, management and players to assist terminally ill fans please email email@example.com.
- We then give support and priority to charities in the local areas of our stadium and training centre.
- National charity initiatives, events such as Children in Need, Sport Relief, natural disasters etc are dealt with by the Club centrally and we do not therefore accept individual donation requests.
Please check your requests against the criteria above. If your request falls within the guidelines please apply by completing the online request form using the following link:
You will need to supply:
- Name of the Charity you are raising funds for
- Registered Charity number
- Address of the Charity
- Venue address of where you are holding your fundraising event
- Date of fundraising event
- Further relevant details regarding the fundraising event
- Your contact details – name, address, telephone number, email
- Amount raised post the event
Please note that all requests must be put to us in writing and we would require at least three week’s notice prior to the date of your event.
Should you have any further queries and for further assistance please review the frequently asked questions.Back to Top