Matchday car parking facilities and designated drop of points
We provide 13 complimentary car parking spaces for registered blue badge holders. These are available on a first come basis and can’t be reserved at any time.
- There are 8 accessible bays in Northumberland Park School, Trulock Road, Tottenham, London N17 0PG. This car park is ideal for accessing the North Stand Upper/Lower. Spaces are allocated and the car park is manned. Located less than 200 metres to the accessible entrance of the North Stand. Lighting is used for night time matches. There are dropped kerbs along this route.
- There are 5 bays in St Francis School, Church Road, Tottenham, London N17 8AZ, ideal for accessing the West and South Stand accessible seating area. The surface is tarmac and it provides level access.
- As part of the agreed Traffic Management plan, cars are not permitted to enter the above car parks no later than 1 hour prior to kick off or leave within 40 minutes of the final whistle to ensure clear access for pedestrians.
- Supporters with blue badge parking permits can also park, to a maximum of 3 hours in marked resident’s bays within the White Hart lane matchday controlled parking zones. For more details haringey.gov.uk/index/ environment_and_transport/parking/cpz/tottenham_hotspur_match_day_ cpz.htm or call 020 8489 0000.
- Drop off points are available at the High Road near Bill Nicholson Way.