- The Supporters Club membership season runs from 1 June to 31 May.
- There must be a minimum of 15 Members in each Supporters Club.
- All Members must live within a reasonable distance from their closest Supporters Club.
- Every member of each Supporters Club must be either a Season Ticket Holder, Bronze/Lilywhite member or have an E-Hotspur client reference number.
- Each Supporters Club must pay an administration fee of £45 to Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. This fee is for 2 seasons, 2016/17 & 2017/18.
- Silver, Gold and Platinum Season Ticket Members may join or form a Supporters Club but cannot obtain additional tickets through the priority booking.
- Each Supporters Club must give one complimentary membership to the Membership Manager of Tottenham Hotspur.
- Every member of the supporters club has to update their My Account page to show which Supporters Club they belong to.
- To be eligible to benefit from Home Ticket allocations each Supporter Club Member must also be a One Hotspur Bronze or Lilywhite Member.
- Each Supporters Club must do everything they can to protect and enhance the good name of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club and refrain from doing anything that is damaging to the Club and/or other professional football clubs.
- Should you wish to enter into an agreement with a third party, you must seek written authorisation from the Club first.
- Social Media: Please bear in mind that when you tweet, post on Instagram or Snapchat, comment or write on a Facebook wall under the name of your club, you are writing as an officially sanctioned body of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. For this reason we do insist that all social media communication is appropriate and does not contain any words or phrases that could be interpreted as abusive, discriminatory or inflammatory. Thank you for your understanding.
- Each Supporters Club must have an Annual General Meeting that takes place between June and July to elect the Committee for the forthcoming season.
- The Supporters Club Committee must consist of five Members, these need to include a Chairperson, Secretary and Treasurer.
- At the first Annual General Meeting, the Supporters Club must establish a set of rules and regulations to ensure good management.
- Each time a new committee member is elected, the Chairperson, Secretary and Treasurer must submit a personal reference for approval by Tottenham Hotspur. References must include an address and telephone number.
- There must be at least one Committee Meeting every two months. A Committee Meeting minutes template can be requested. Tottenham Hotspur reserves the right to review Committee Meeting minutes upon request.
- The Supporters Club Chairperson will make sure that each of the members know that they must update their My Account page to reflect which supporter club they belong to ensure membership records are kept accurate at all times.
- The Supporters Club must be non-profit making. All money must be deposited in a separate account in the name of the Supporters Club.
- No withdrawals can be made from the account without the signatures of the Chairperson and Treasurer.
- An audited copy of the Financial Report must be ready to be sent to Tottenham Hotspur at the end of each membership year (by 30 June) if requested. Tottenham Hotspur reserves the right to audit accounts of the Supporters Clubs and view bank statements upon request.
- To assist Supporters Club committees in their activities, Tottenham Hotspur will have an up-to-date full copy of the Terms and Conditions available to all Supporters Club Members on the Club’s micro-site.
- Tottenham Hotspur reserves the right to change the Supporter Club Terms and Conditions, as well as the mandatory Rules and Regulations of your Supporters Club, at any time in our sole discretion. In any event, all these arrangements may be subject to termination at any time without notice at the sole discretion of Tottenham Hotspur.
- Each Supporters Club must comply with all Terms and Conditions including the Terms and Conditions of One Hotspur. Failure to comply may result in the termination of the Supporters Club relationship with Tottenham Hotspur and subsequent withdrawal of all benefits.