Please select from the options below:
Why is this message appearing?
If the person you are purchasing Membership for is either a junior or Senior Citizen you will need to select the appropriate category of Membership in order to proceed. Members with a date of birth before 16 August 2001 will qualify for a young adult concessionary price. Supporters aged 65 and over as of August 16, 2017 are eligible for Senior Citizen Membership.
How to proceed
- If you are purchasing a membership on behalf of a junior or senior citizen you will need to ensure that you are selecting the appropriate category of membership for them.
- Please check their date of birth to ensure that this is appearing correctly.
- For juniors, there are four categories of membership, seen below:
- Dribbler (0 - 2 years)
- Kicker (3 - 10 years)
- Striker (11 - 15 years)
- Young Adult (16 - 17 years)
4. The age category you need to select will depend on the juniors age as of August 16, 2017 (the start of the season). An example can be found below:
Example: If your junior was 2 years old on August 16, 2017 you will need to select the Dribbler membership in order to proceed, even if they may now be 3 years of age. The junior will then automatically move to Kicker membership upon renewal for the following season.
Back to Top