There are many benefits associated with the StubHub marketplace:
- It’s free to list your seats, you only pay a commission if they sell.
- You can set your price and change it whenever you like.
- StubHub handles all customer service and support.
- Every order is backed by StubHub's FanProtectTM Guarantee.
- You can remove your listing before it sells and your season card will remain valid for the match.
- If you chose to sell your seat, your season card will be deactivated for that match.
- You’ll get paid for all sales you complete as promised in your listing.
- You’ll never have to deal directly with buyers – when a buyer makes a purchase, StubHub will send the ticket info to the club so they can remove the match tickets from the seller’s membership card and issue paper tickets for the buyer to pick up from the stadium on the day of the match.
- Season Ticket holders will have no liability for the purchaser’s behaviour in the stadium. The Club will take responsibility for ensuring the buyer adheres to the ground regulations when attending the match.
- The relisting of tickets on the StubHub platform is prohibited to ensure that Season Ticket holders wishing to list at a reasonable price can be reassured that those same tickets cannot be purchased and resold at a higher price. Please see the One Hotspur Terms and Conditions clause for details:
"5.3 Only Platinum, Gold and Silver Season Ticket holders can list a seat for sale on the StubHub platform for matches at White Hart Lane. Tickets purchased directly via StubHub for Tottenham Hotspur matches cannot be re-listed for sale. In the event that a purchaser is unable to attend a fixture after they have purchased a ticket via StubHub, the purchaser should contact StubHub customer services on 0800 358 8585 for further assistance."Back to Top