Please choose what you would like to do from the options below:
- Update postal and email address and telephone numbers
- Change surname or date of birth
- Update your email preferences
Update postal and email address and telephone numbers
Please follow the instructions below:
- You can update your personal/contact details online by logging in here using your client reference number and password.
- Select 'My Account' from the options in the centre of the page.
- Select 'Update Details' from the menu on the right hand side and amend your personal details. Don't forgot to click the 'Save' button.
Change surname or date of birth
If you have changed your name through marriage or via deed-poll you can notify the Club by email at email@example.com. Please note that we will require a copy of the certificate before we can make any changes to the name on your account.
You will also need to contact the team if your date of birth appears to be incorrect on your membership. You may be asked to provide photo ID to confirm any changes.
Membership cannot be transferred into another persons name.
Update your email preferences
If you are currently subscribed to receiving email notifications with us, be it the weekly club newsletter, Spurs Shop newsletter, sponsors & partners or Club events or ticketing & announcements, you can opt-in or out of any section, at any time, creating a bespoke communication with the Club that is to your preference.
To update your preferences:
1. Scroll to the bottom of the email notification you have received.
2. Select 'Update Your Preferences'.
3. Select the tick boxes for the type of communication you would wish to have with the Club.
4. Click 'Save Changes'.
Should you wish to 'Unsubscribe From All Communications' select this option and click 'Save Changes'. Please note that should we conduct any fan surveys or run any competitions in future you will not receive these communications if you unsubscribe.
If you are still experiencing difficulties with unsubscribing please email firstname.lastname@example.org.Back to Top